An excellent opportunity for an entry level graduate (or equivalent) to join a busy HR team in a leading professional body. The ideal candidate will have gained some office experience either via a placement or during holiday periods and will have a real interest in making their career in HR. You will need to have excellent IT skills including Word and Excel, have excellent attention to detail and be able to work in a highly organised way. Full training will be given in all aspects of HR and you will be supported to study for your CIPD exams.
The role will be varied and will involve supporting the HR team to maintain efficient and effective systems and procedures. Duties will include:-
- Processing all HR administration including starters and leavers, sending out offer letters and reference requests, preparing contracts, payroll input etc.
- Assisting with the administration for the Learning and Development programme
- Assisting with the recruitment process eg. preparing job specs, posting adverts, co-ordinating interviews
- Working on specific projects including supporting the HR Adviser with the implementation and development of the new HR Information system
- Supporting the Diversity and Inclusion project
- Administration of absence records
- Processing invoices
- Building relationships across the organisation
- Responding to queries relating to general HR policies
Enthusiasm, a positive approach, a friendly manner and excellent communication skills are all essential. Ideally available immediately.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"