Interlink Recruitment is currently on the look out for a HR Administration Assistant to join one of Greater Manchester's most reputable Law firms.
Your duties will include:
- Arrange all external training, arrange payment and issue delegate joining instructions
- Co-ordinate internal/in-house training, delegates, logistics ett.
- Coordinate attendance at external recruitment events eg careers fairs
- Liaise with agencies and candidates to arrange interviews
- Respond to email enquiries re vacancies and circulate CVs internally chasing feedback as required
- Provide administrative support with annual HR processes, eg pay review process, internal promotions process
We are keen on speaking with candidates who come from an Administration background who can work well as a part of a team and who has a passion for HR.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a well established Law firm whilst earning a competitive salary and being a part of a creative team.,
Please get in touch with Hannah of Interlink Recruitment to find out more.
- Administrative Duties
- Administrative Support
- Human Resources
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"