Come and join our expanding family...
Enjoy a competitive salary, annual incentive trips to the likes of Europe, the UK or Dubai, rapid and realistic progression alongside a company culture that is next to none. Be a part of Pareto.
Pareto is the UK’s largest and most successful assessment, placement and training organization. As a HR Assistant, you’ll deal with queries from our Pareto colleagues and serve as the key point of contact for on boarding people joining us through SaaS:
• Preparation of new starter contracts and documentation
• On boarding of new starters
• Background checking including DBS
• Managing the end of fixed term contracts ensuring that the employee is kept at all stages
• Identifying any potential attendance issues and highlighting to the HR Manager
• Processing of SaaS holiday and absence requests
• Create new starters in Cascade (online HR and Payroll software)
• Issue any new starter communications, or change communications
• Maintain and update employee records
• Act as main point of contact for Pareto Perks queries, including cycle to work, BUPA
• Recruitment for internal support roles, including Marketing and business support
- A background in business management or a related subject
- A genuine interest in HR
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confidence, ambition and determination
- Hours of work Monday – Friday 8.45am – 5.30pm
- Competitive basic salary
- 22 days holiday per year plus Birthday day off (office closure over Christmas period)
- A welcoming, inclusive and incredibly social culture
- The opportunity to join our annual incentive trips!
- Access to free Gym Membership in Wilmslow, Childcare Vouchers, Pareto Perks (online discount portal), BUPA private health care, Cycle to Work, Employee Assistance Programme
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job