My client, a leader within their field, have an exciting opportunity available for a HR Assistant to deliver a comprehensive first line HR advice and administrative service.
- Previous experience in a fast paced corporate HR environment, preferably shared services
- Good understanding of HR practices
- Experience in providing comprehensive HR advice on Policies and Procedures
- Qualification in relevant discipline (Working towards CIPD Route / Degree Level) ·
- Provide first line advice on all queries received from staff
- Processing of New Starters and administration of Leavers and Staff Changes
- Undertake the post offer stage of recruitment undertaking references, offer letters and contracts of employment.
- Administer variations to contractual terms, including sending letters to staff and advising payroll.
This role is to start as soon as possible so please only apply if you're available immediatelyParkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- HR Advisor
- HR Officer
- HR Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job