I am working with a manufacturing company based in Bolton who are looking to recruit a permanent, full time HR Assistant.
This is a generalist role, below is a summary of what the role involves:
* Absence processing
* Processing new starters, leavers and contractual changes
* Note taking within meetings
* Advising managers on Employee Relations
* HR reporting
* Supporting with any HR related projects
* Responding to telephone and email queries
* Other HR administration task.
Ideally candidates will have worked within a similar role and have strong administration experience.
Candidates should be reliable, with excellent communication skills and have the ability to multi task.
A CIPD qualification is not essential however would be desirable.
Successful candidates should have up to date employment law knowledge with the ability to advise and support line managers.