Working as part of the HR team providing administrative support for approx 180 colleagues.
A generalist HR Administrator role working for a leading brand.
A well established, leading brand based in Sheffield.
Working as part of the HR team providing HR administration support for approx 180 colleagues including:
- Updating and maintaining employee files
- Starters, leavers, recruitment, exit interviews
- Letter templates
- Supporting with absence management
- HR policies and procedures
- Administer Reward and recognition
- Coordinating payroll and benefits data
- Collate HR data for monthly report
- General HR Administration
- Have previously worked as a HR Administrator/HR Assistant
- Have previously used a HR system
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Keen to pursue a HR career and develop in the role
- Salary £20,000 - £22,000k per annum
- Mon - Thurs 08.00-16.30 Friday 0800-13.00
- Excellent benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job