You will be responsible for the following:
• Act as a point of contact for employee relations and employment issues and be able to support Management and the Board of Directors with HR related enquiries.
• Recruitment of staff, maintaining staff files and records, ensuring information is kept confidential.
• Support the Head of HR in reviewing and updating company HR policies and procedures ensuring all staff comply with current legislation.
• You will provide advice and be a key player in the administration of employment contracts and employee benefits.
• To make recommendations for any improvements or updates that may be required in order to comply with current employment law legislation.
A bit about you:
You will be an up and coming HR Administrator/Assistant who is currently looking into OR working towards a CIPD. You will be enthusiastic and team focused individual with excellent communication skills with an ability to communicate across all levels of an organization along with a good general knowledge of employment legislation.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business