My Client, who is one of the largest motoring services and solutions organisations in the country, is looking for a HR Assistant for a temporary assignment to join their team in the Cambridge Head Office.
What you’ll be doing:
• Managing the starters and leavers process
• Preparing employment contracts
• Taking up references
• Answering general day to day questions around HR Policies
• Employment Contract Amendments
• Sickness management
• Recruitment management
• General HR administration.
What we are looking for:
• Experience of working in a similar position
• Ability to keep up to date with any legislative changes
• Confident in dealing with stakeholders, ranging from Director level down
• Have a ‘hands on’ work ethic and be prepared to assist with all administration tasks during busy periods
• Good strong knowledge of Windows Office
• Display a high level of accuracy and efficiency within your current role.
If you are a team player who enjoys a very fast paced environment and varied workload then this role is for you!
Apply now for more information.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job