We are recruiting for both a FTC position of 6 months 4 days per week and a full time permanent position with the HR department of our client, a high end serviced office provider in the City.
The ideal candidate will have excellent numeracy and literacy skills so that the HR dept can rely on your accuracy and attention to detail at all times. In addition to this you will need the following skills/experience:
- 1 years’ experience as HR Administrator/Assistant or similar, ideally in a multi-site, customer focused business.
- Positive mental attitude, solutions focused with a growth mindset
- Tenacity and resilience to embrace ongoing change
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally
- Ability to work under own initiative as well as within a team
- Ability to quickly build both personal and functional credibility with managers and colleagues from other disciplines; good ability to build relationships.
- Excellent level of literacy; numerate.
- Commercial awareness
- Tact, diplomacy and composure particularly when under pressure.
- Proactive, client and results focused.
- Must be a team player, willing to learn and develop, with a strong work ethic and ability to multi task.
- Strives to continually improve accuracy and efficiency of processes
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload
- Integrity and trustworthiness; professional and respects confidentiality.
- Good level of IT skills (Excel/Word/Powerpoint).
We are looking for candidates who are genuinely looking for a career in HR; studying towards CIPD would be preferred.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job