The recruitment department of the French Chamber of Great Britain is acting as an agency for its 600 member companies, one of which is currently recruiting a Human Resources Assistant.
The company is a providing catering/food services.
As an HR Assistant, you will support the HR Manager with employees' employment related administration inclusive of pay and benefits.
It's a full-time permanent position, based in Central London.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answer and communicate with employees in a professional and customer service orientated manner
- Responsible for entering salaries in the HR system and to answer any basic employee query
- Provides a proactive administration service to colleagues and the HR team
- Take care of all people changes and general correspondence
- Run reports inclusive of headcounts, new starter processes, work documentation and all reports which are inherent to the daily and monthly administration of the HR Department
Assisting the HR Manager:
- Follow up on different projects given by the HR Manager, which will include the organisation of investigations and disciplinary hearings as and when necessary
- Supports the internal Recruitment process as and when is required
- Compiling new starter packs & collating documentation to ensure that legal requirements are fulfilled and new recruits have a positive experience
- Proactively maintain all database’s with regular updates
- Provide timely reports, KPIs and any statistics as required by the Department or requested by the HR Manager
- Behave proactively, share ideas and accept feedback so every idea and development contributes to the identification and implementation of new ways of working across the Business so as to continuously raise the bar on productive working methods
Qualifications and Skills
- Practical knowledge of basic payroll calculations and able to answer queries
- Experience of working with various HR databases and systems
- Strong IT literacy, particularly Excel and Word
- Experience in delivering customer focused HR administration support
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - Fluent written and spoken English required and French is a plus to the position but not compulsory
- Excellent attention to detail and comfortable when working with data
- Flexible approach when responding to tasks and workload
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to plan and prioritize in line with strict payroll and HR deadlines
- Self-motivation, with the ability to work autonomously but also be a good team player
- Proven Qualification in HR
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. Please, apply only if your profile matches the requirements listed above.
- Communication Skills
- Human Resources
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job