This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading company based in Wallingford, Oxfordshire.
Reporting into the HR Manager, you will deliver a comprehensive HR service to the business, proactively being the first point of contact for administrative duties for the entire business.
This role is also suitable for recent Human Resources graduates with little or no prior experience, looking for a chance to start your HR career within a company that will offer you study support and genuine opportunity to progress.
- Assisting with the recruitment processes
- Supporting performance management processes
- Supporting employee development and training projects
- Assisting with employee relations issues
- Maintaining technical and legal knowledge through continued learning and development
- Assisting with organisational communications
- Maintaining employee records
- Assisting with the day-to-day running of the HR department
- Ensuring that employee confidentiality is adhered to
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and juggle a varied and busy workload
- Team player, proactive and outgoing
- Competent with Microsoft Office
- Good sense of humour
Depending on your experience, this position will pay between £18,000 - £22,000. You will be offered excellent training and study support.