Do you want to work within a fast paced team?
Are you looking to work for a company that really cares about what they do?
Have you got experience of working within a HR environment?
Our client, based in Milton Keynes, is currently looking for a HR Assistant on a temporary basis to assist with general administrative tasks with a main focus on GDPR assignments.
Position: HR Assistant FTC
Hours: 36.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Salary: £18,443 pa Pro rata
The job will involve…
- Carrying out administrative tasks on behalf of the People & Culture Team
- Becoming an active part of the HR team, ensuring Helpdesk calls and emails are resolved in a timely manner
- Providing accurate and timely HR advice to all of the clients managers and staff when requested
- Proactively maintain and manage new starter documentation and employee details
- Working on a HR Documentation project regarding GDPR to include conducting a data audit, categorising the data and completing the correct data register whilst securely destroying all non-required data
The right candidate will have…
- Experience of working in a HR environment, ideally part CIPD qualified
- The ability to prioritise own work load and work proactively
- Up to date working knowledge of Employment Law
- Good IT skills to include MS Office and Excel
- Knowledge of HR policies and procedures
- The ability to work under pressure, meeting deadlines in a varied office environment
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job