Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
This is a very popular role with a very competitive salary. Our client offers great benefits for the sector so please be sure to get your application quickly.
Role: HR Assistant
Location: Heathrow Airport
Contract: 6 Month Contract – Full Time Hours
Shifts: 09:00 – 17:00 - Monday to Friday
37.5 hour working week (Flexibility Required)
Salary: Approximately £24,180 Per Annum
Benefits: Life insurance, Pension, Onsite Gym
- Assist the HR Advisor at Heathrow Airport with the business area workload, including recruitment, ER issues, and absence processes.
- Supporting the recruitment process, including conducting interviews, issuing and collating relevant paperwork, and ensuring all the necessary background checks are completed
- Dealing with staff queries by email, phone, and face to face
- Updating the HR people system on a regular and ongoing basis
- Liaising with Payroll for queries relating to employee issues
- Issuing contracts and ensuring all the necessary paperwork is completed
- Involvement in ER issues including supporting investigations and disciplinaries
- Conducting HR Inductions
- Develop, maintain and provide appropriate HR data and information to all relevant stakeholders
- Training and coaching to line managers as required at Heathrow Airport
- General administration duties such as scanning, and minute taking
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, on own initiative, and under pressure
- Excellent IT skills including Word and Excel
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Discreet and professional, confidentiality is paramount
- Good communication skills including written and verbal
- Driving licence preferred
- Safety driven
MUST have not lived/worked outside of the UK in the past 5 years
MUST not have any unspent criminal convictions or cautions
MUST be aged 18+
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!"
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.