I am currently recruiting for a HR Assistant for a large company based in Didcot. This role is a fixed term 18 months contract.
My client based in Didcot are looking for a HR Assistant to join there small team on a 18 months fixed term contract. This company is rapidly growing so is looking for this candidate to join the team ASAP.
As the HR assistant you will be in charge of the HR processes, alongside the Payroll function. This company has parking on site and are easily accessible by public transport.
Key responsibilities as the HR Assistant:
- Coordination of the expatriate assignment process for colleagues in and out of the UK, Netherlands and Russia.
- Provide advice to leaders and colleague on HR policies/processes/procedures.
- Day to day management of monthly UK payroll including inputting payroll changes to ADP system, preparing information for childcare vouchers provider, charity payment provider, reporting, reconciliation, dealing with payroll queries.
- Liaising with Finance on payroll related processes.
- Work in partnership with the HRM to explore opportunities for automation of payroll and its associated processes.
- Administration of colleague benefits including defined benefit and defined contribution pension, private medical insurance, death in service.
- General administration
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required
A successful HR Assistant candidate is likely to:
- Have previous experience working in a HR role.
- Have had previous ownership for payroll activities.
- Have excellent organisation and time management skills
- Have a high level of attention to detail
HR Assistant job on offer:
- 18 months FTC
- Parking on site and accessible by public transport
- £28000 - £31000
- Friendly team