Permanent Position - Solihull
Leading Financial Services Provider
Up to £23,000 Dependent on Experience + Annual Bonus and Benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a CIPD qualified HR Assistant to join an award winning Financial Services Provider in their Solihull Office, within the HR Consultancy Team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing end to end case management support including HR queries, staff performance, absence management, suspensions, probation periods, flexible working, grievances etc. You will also act as a first point of contact for incoming e-mail and telephone enquiries. This is a close knit team who support each other very well and therefore, a good culture fit and personality is also important!
- Must have experience of working within a HR department
- Minimum CIPD Level 5 qualified (or equivalent)
- Basic understand of Employment Law
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Good letter writing skills - good spelling and grammar
- Excellent accuracy attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Sociable working hours
- The position will be based in the centre of Solihull, 5 minutes walk from a fully operational Chiltern line station
- Easy access to the office via alternative public transport routes
Benefits and Rewards:
- 22 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Employee development - the opportunity to undertake internal and external training courses
- Recognition and reward - opportunity to win prizes throughout the year
- Employee discounts - for use with a range of local and national business
- Flexible holiday package - option to buy and sell up to 5 days holiday per year
- Pension and Sharesave
- Profit Related Pay
Please note - successful candidates will be required to consent to a pre-employment check, including a credit check.
Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity! Apply within or contact Husna Chel at RZ Group Ltd for more information.
- HR OR CIPD