A permanent HR Assistant role based in Didcot. The role is very much the face of HR, where the client is looking for someone who is able to naturally form strong relationships and network with colleagues and Managers.
Well established Organisation with a strong and growing HR Function.
Based in Didcot, key responsibilities of the HR Assistant will consist of the following:
- Recruitment across all functions; this includes offering advice to hiring managers, participation in interviews and support in decision making.
- Manage and coordinate the student placement schemes, including organising on-site training (presentation skills) and support to students throughout their placement.
- Responsibility for HR elements of on boarding of all new starters.
- Payroll input and associated activities.
- Provide advice to leaders and colleague on HR policies/processes/procedures.
- Undertake exit interviews for employees.
- General administration including HRIS data entry.
- Lead projects with the support of the HR Manager.
The successful candidate will be a graduate or equivalent and actively studying for their CIPD at the beginning of their HR Career.
Excellent package and benefits, opportunity to progress.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job