Salary: up to £23,000, dependent upon experience
Location: Homer Road, Solihull
People are at the core of our continued success, to support this we are seeking a newly developed role of HR Assistant to join the team.
Reporting to an HR Manager and supporting colleagues within the Consultancy team, this role will provide proactive support on a range of employee relations. Being a team player is paramount.
Purpose of the role:
Providing end to end case management support to the HR Consultancy team including HR queries such as staff performance, absence management, suspensions, probation periods, flexible working, grievances etc.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Responding to customer phone and email queries on all HR aspects
- Ensure HR Managers and HR Advisors are kept up to date and informed
- To assist the HR Consultancy with the majority of administrative tasks
- Supporting end to end case management, giving an exposure to wider HR processes
- Working closely with HR Advisors to ensure cases are managed effectively
- Producing accurate casework documentation to a high standard, including the taking of meeting minutes
- Provide a range of standard and bespoke management reports
- Conduct new starter and exit interviews
- Recording, updating and maintaining accurate systems and associated databases / records
- In conjunction with the HR Advisors you will work on the production and continuous review of all employee relations processes and associated support documentation
- Provide excellent customer service
- Opportunities to be involved in HR project work
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Flexibility and strong organisational skills
- Ability to manage a varied workload with competing priorities
- Good grammar, high standard of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and Excel knowledge
Qualifications and experience:
The successful applicant will have previously supported a HR function, have strong Microsoft Office skills, very good attention to detail, initiative and the ability to communicate confidently with stakeholders. They will enjoy the challenge of working to rapidly changing priorities.
You must hold a CIPD level 5 qualification or equivalent.
Previous experience of collating HR data in a HR environment with a basic understanding of employment law is essential. Previous experience in the financial sector and an understanding of the Senior Management Regime Regulations is preferable.
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm (one hour for lunch)
Relevant training will be provided