Tt Games is in the business of delighting children and grown-ups alike, with our fun and playful takes on world-famous IPs, as part of the LEGO videogame series. Traveller's Tales have been making brilliant games for more than 25 years, with over 200 million copies sold to date and 5 BAFTA wins. As part of Warner Bros, we have exciting plans for future titles based on the world's biggest entertainment properties.
Tt Games offers successful candidates a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Our work environment is inclusive, relaxed and friendly - one of the best things about working here is our fantastic people! We aim to support work-life balance, and some of the benefits we’re most proud of include: flexitime and other family-friendly benefits; discretionary bonus scheme; company pension scheme and life assurance. We also offer perks such as regular health and wellbeing activities (including on-site exercise classes), discounts on a wide range of company and partner products, free online training courses, complimentary fruit and a wide selection of drinks, social events and much more!
We are currently looking to recruit a HR Assistant to join the HR team on a 6-9 month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave. This position will be based at our Knutsford studio with regular travel to Wilmslow.
As part of a small team, this role is responsible for providing proactive, generalist HR administration and employee support across the entire employment cycle. Liaising with our payroll and benefits teams and dealing directly with employees for all queries related to terms and conditions of employment and benefits, this a high volume administrative workload, coupled with full first point of contact responsibility for c.700 employees.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensures the monthly payroll submission and all related administration is completed on time and to exceptionally high standards of accuracy, generating a spreadsheet and full audit trail for approx. 1,000 lines of data per month.
- Deals directly with employees, providing a first point of contact for all admin and benefits queries and ensures issues are followed up and resolved appropriately.
- Manages all new starter paperwork including: generating and issuing full offer packs, including letters, contracts of employment and enclosures, ensuring a full audit trail is in place for each hire; checking and ensuring records are kept of all right to work documentation, highlighting any issues; requesting, chasing and reviewing references, escalating any issues; sending weekly starters, leavers and fixed term extension emails to the business; updating internal IT systems to ensure new joiners are productive from day one.
- Promptly and accurately processing leavers, generating leavers letters, arranging and conducting exit interviews, pursuing overpayments.
- Accurate and proactive ownership of employee data in all formats including paper files; Workday records; spreadsheets; online systems (time and attendance). Updating, archiving and reporting on employee data.
- Manages the full compliance process including logging and chasing the return of policy declarations, reviewing the health and safety compulsory training attendances and escalating any issues.
- Generates all changes to terms, letters and system updates, including changes to terms and conditions of employment, flexible working, leaves of absence and so on.
- Escalating to the HR Advisor and/or HR Director any employee relations matters, data discrepancies or potential concerns you become aware of in the role.
- Assisting the wider HR team with coordination of cyclical HR projects such as salary reviews.
- Proactively identifying areas of improvement within the administration processes.
- Presents new starters inductions as needed.
- Liaising with external service partners to ensure the processing of correct employee data, communicating any changes to this data within agreed time scales and ensuring the prompt payment of invoices. Raising and escalating concerns as appropriate.
- Processing benefit information and applications promptly; working with the UK benefits team to ensure the submission of all appropriate forms, accurate recording of employee data and timely checking of monthly benefit reports.
- Keep track of all fixed term contractor end dates, ensuring timely processing of extensions or termination.
- Administer the probationary period process, creating confirmation letters and where necessary, extensions. Follow up with line mangers during the employee’s probationary period and advise managers on timing and the review process. Escalating issues to the HR Advisor and/or HR Director as appropriate.
- Keep a track of employees’ entitlement to company sick pay and inform payroll of anyone who has exhausted sick pay and should be put on statutory sick pay. Ensure employees are sent prompt communication regarding the expiration of company or statutory sick pay prior to this occurring.
- Set up and maintain intranet records for all employees, closing records when people leave the business.
- Compile headcount, absence and attendance data; manage the online hours and overtime process.
- Providing support to the Recruiter with the administration and coordination of the recruitment process
Relevant Previous Work Experience:
- Proven experience of working in an administrative role.
- Can quickly gain a full working knowledge of our HR policies, benefits and procedures, including business practices such as time and attendance, in order to advise employees appropriately with queries.
- Previous HR admin and payroll experience within a busy HR environment strongly preferred.
- Experience working with HRIS such as Workday preferable.
- Proactive approach and demonstrable experience of implementing or improving administration processes.
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job