- Sending out offer letters, new contracts and any amendment letters
- On boarding new starters
- Distributing in and out going post
- Point of contact for all HR enquires
- Dealing with the relocation of employees
- Conducting inductions
- All any other HR Admin support
- Attitude – a positive attitude, ‘can do’ approach, willingness to learn and extend the role above and beyond the job description, approachability, flexibility as to hours and the role, a practical/common sense approach.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and DM systems.
- Excellent phone manner
- Proven ability to work as a team player.
- Ability to stay calm in often demanding situations and work well under pressure.
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114