Our client is a large public sector organisation located in Tyne and Wear. This role is on a short terminterim basis to start immediately until mid February.
This role will include the following responsibilities:
- To provide efficient administrative and clerical support to the wider HR team.
- To manage the HR and Recruitment systems; processing HR data and assisting with the production of statistical reports.
- To be the first point of contact for the HR Department.
- Assist in the research of HR projects.
To be considered for the role candidates must:
- Be competent using systems, ideally have experience of managing HR systems.
- Have experience working within an HR environment
- Be able to start immediately.
Nigel Wright HR Division
With almost 20 years combined recruitment experience, Nigel Wright`s HR division specialise in HR recruitment across all levels including employee relations, reward, recruitment and learning and organisational development. Please contact a member of our HR recruitment team for a confidential discussion about your job search.
- Sue O'Donovan - Senior appointments and Executive Search
- Helena Wright - Interim appointments
- Katie McDermott - Permanent appointments and Executive PA roles
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job