This role at the minute is based in Westerham (Biggin Hill BUT moving to Dartford/Sidcup area in June). If you are happy to travel to Biggin Hill Airport until June (knowing that they will be definitely moving to the Sidcup/Dartford area in the summer then read on)
This is an opportunity to join an exciting and forward-thinking organisation, on the verge of considerable growth. Reporting into the HR Manager, the HR Assistant will be responsible for providing support to the HR function and coordinating a number of specific HR processes on a day-to-day basis to ensure the smooth running of the HR function.
Duties & responsibilities
- Supporting the new starter process;
- First point of contact for all HR related queries;
- Draw up letters to confirm contract changes, tailored to individual requirements and in a clear and accurate manner;
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date records by preparing, processing, scanning and filing documentation relating to employee changes/issues in a timely manner;
- Effective minute taking in confidential and/or formal disciplinary meetings;
- Providing support to the HR Manager in managing the annual performance management cycle and ensuring policies and processes are up to date and accessible;
- Working with the HR Manager to ensure all HR policies and processes are up to date and support in dealing with ad hoc queries;
- Supporting the HR Manager in evaluating options for introducing a new HR system;
- Supporting projects and employee initiatives to drive and support employee engagement;
- To support with any other ad hoc HR duties such as providing ongoing assistance such as reference requests and policy queries.
- High level of integrity;
- Consistent attention to detail along with a high level of accuracy;
- Strong interpersonal skills when dealing with personnel at all levels;
- Organised and diligent with a methodical approach;
- Good written and verbal communication skills and able to communicate to diverse range of people clearly and effectively;
- Team player.
- Current experience in an HR Assistant role for 3+ years;
- Use of HR ATS tool would be an advantage;
- Proven Microsoft Office skills.
- Experience dealing with confidential and sensitive information;
Reporting to: HR Manager
The company are looking to relocate to the Dartford/Sidcup or surrounding areas.
Braundton Consulting is a recruitment business working on behalf of this client.