Do you want to get involved in a changing HR environment?
We're looking for an HR Assistant to join our HR Business Partnering team and provide professional generalist HR support to managers and employees across the organisation.
Can you work under your own initiative?
As an HR Assistant it will be down to you to work closely with the HR Business Partner to support and develop the individuals that will guarantee the London Business School's success for generations to come. With a personable approach and a passion for providing exceptional customer service, you'll play a frontline role in our HR team, supporting our managers and staff through the entire employee life cycle. From conducting maternity meetings to managing projects, maintaining records to solving business problems, you'll handle a varied workload and tackle any task that's sent your way. Here you'll:
* Support the end-to-end resourcing and recruitment process for entry level roles
* Role model the behaviours expected from all colleagues and have a genuine drive to support with employee relations
* Act as the first point of contact for all employees and manage HR administration
* Prepare contacts of employment, handle ad hoc requests and conduct exit interviews
* Provide ad-hoc support on a range of projects as needed
* Record, track and report on information ranging from turnover to absence management
* Proactively look to improve processes within the HR team
* Manage a varied and changing workload
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we have to make sure we have the support of an engaged alumni community on our side. We're looking for someone with the enthusiasm and potential needed to join our team, and make a real positive impact on the way we hire and develop people.
Who We Are Looking For
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* Over a year's experience related to HR
* People with a passion for customer service
* Enthusiasm, ambition and a can-do attitude
* Detail-oriented, organised and capable of handling a varied workload
* A desire to go far working in HR
We part of an international network
We're a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international. Together, we're changing the way the world does business. Based in London's Regent's Park, this is an opportunity to work at the heart of Europe's digital capital - and in one of the world's most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This can only be achieved through our people; with 93% of our staff saying they are proud to work here and being consistently ranked among the best in the world for our MBA, global Executive MBA and Masters in Finance programmes you will have an opportunity to be part of this journey.
Benefits We Offer
As an employee at London Business School you will enjoy a generous holiday entitlement, on site swimming pool, sauna and gym, automatic enrolment to a quality defined contribution workplace pension scheme and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path. Our full list of employee benefits can be accessed here.
Location: Regent's Park, London
Salary: £24,000 - £27,000