This is an opportunity to join an exciting and forward-thinking organisation, on the verge of considerable growth. Reporting into the HR Manager, the HR Assistant will be responsible for providing support to the HR function and coordinating a number of specific HR processes on a day-to-day basis to ensure the smooth running of the HR function.
Please note they are based at Biggin Hill but moving to Dartford in May on the Crossways Business Park
Duties & responsibilities
- Supporting the new starter process;
- First point of contact for all HR related queries;
- Draw up letters to confirm contract changes, tailored to individual requirements and in a clear and accurate manner;
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date records by preparing, processing, scanning and filing documentation relating to employee changes/issues in a timely manner;
- Effective minute taking in confidential and/or formal disciplinary meetings;
- Providing support to the HR Manager in managing the annual performance management cycle and ensuring policies and processes are up to date and accessible;
- Working with the HR Manager to ensure all HR policies and processes are up to date and support in dealing with ad hoc queries;
- Supporting the HR Manager in evaluating options for introducing a new HR system;
- Supporting projects and employee initiatives to drive and support employee engagement;
- To support with any other ad hoc HR duties such as providing ongoing assistance such as reference requests and policy queries.
- High level of integrity;
- Consistent attention to detail along with a high level of accuracy;
- Strong interpersonal skills when dealing with personnel at all levels;
- Organised and diligent with a methodical approach;
- Good written and verbal communication skills and able to communicate to diverse range of people clearly and effectively;
- Team player.
- Current experience in an HR Assistant role for 3+ years;
- Use of HR ATS tool would be an advantage;
- Proven Microsoft Office skills.
- Experience dealing with confidential and sensitive information;
Reporting to: HR Manager
The company are looking to relocate to the Dartford/Sidcup or surrounding areas.
Braundton Consulting is a recruitment business working on behalf of this client.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job