This person will be the face of the HR department and act as the first point of contact for employees. You will have the opportunity to build fantastic relationships with staff across the business and will play a key part in the smooth running of the company!
Our client are a leading and iconic entertainment brand based in the London West End.
- Starter and leaver administration
- Being the first point of contact for HR
- Coaching and guiding staff through HR policies and procedures
- Maintaining HR files and the employee database
- Organising and scheduling training
- Administering compensation and benefits paperwork
- Assisting with payroll processing
- Experience working in a busy and varied HR department, ideally within a creative sector
- First-class organisational skills
- Ability to use one's initiative
- Understanding of the importance of confidentiality in an HR role
- Excellent communication skills
- A meticulous eye for detail
- Experience of using a HR system
- A HR related degree or equivalent
- CIPD preferable
- Immediately available for work in a 6 month FTC
An opportunity to work as a HR Assistant for an iconic media brand on a 6 month FTC basis.