My client based in Andover is seeking an HR Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis. There is possible opportunity for this role to be made permanent.
HR Assistant must be available for immediate start, this contract is ideal for someone who wants a career within HR and has minimal HR experience.
HR Assistant duties:
* Supporting with HR processes, policies, and procedures
* Supporting the HR function
* 1st point of call- delegate to relevant consultant
* Liaise with line managers
* Health and Safety document generation
* Employee Relation cases- support the advisor
* Ad- hoc HR Queries
* Generate contract
* Assist will recruiting, on-boarding process
HR Assistant skills:
* CIPD- Level 1
* Entry level into HR
* Administration experience
* Communication skills
* Attention to details
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
- HR Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job