HR Assistant - The Rick Stein Group
We have a great opportunity for an HR Assistant to join our people team to provide HR advice and support to our managers to ensure that recruitment activity and employee relations are effectively managed.
As HR Assistant you’ll play a key role in supporting our teams with HR queries and helping new employees get off to the best possible start. You'll often be the first point of contact for new and existing employees so you'll be great with people as well as being passionate about delivering great service.
You'll work with managers from across our business which employs 700 people in 12 restaurants, 4 shops, a cookery school and several support teams across sites in Cornwall, Winchester, Poole, Marlborough and Barnes in London. Working closely with the Recruitment Manager you will be based at St Eval which is located just outside Padstow.
This is a fixed term position until the end of December 2018, with the opportunity for a longer term role within the business.
The skills and experience you'll need for this role:
- You'll have strong planning and organisation skills with excellent attention to detail
- You'll be great with people whilst being confident and approachable
- You'll have previous experience in a similar role along with a business or HR related degree
The benefits you'll receive as HR Assistant:
- We'll support you to develop your skills and knowledge
- You’ll get 20% discount in all of our shops and restaurants
- We offer a childcare voucher scheme
- You'll receive preferential rates for friends and family at our cookery school
- You'll receive a complimentary meal for two at one of our restaurants
- You'll be invited to team events with Rick Stein and Jill Stein
- You'll have access to our Employee Assistance Programme supported by Hospitality Action, our leading industry charity
What you'll be doing as HR Assistant:
- Posting job adverts and monitoring recruitment campaigns (we attract around 5,000 applicants each year)
- Organising on-boarding documentation and adding new employees to our people system (Fourth Hospitality)
- Offering advice to managers on employment matters
- Managing employee data and KPIs using Fourth Hospitality
- Reporting on key activity and providing updates to managers
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to find out more about you.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job