HR Assistant (Training)
Location: Chipping Norton
Salary: £8.50 per hour
This is a part time position working 24 hours per week Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Shift pattern will be discussed at the interview.
About the company:
Set in 440 acres of stunning Oxfordshire countryside our client boasts two individual hotels including Crowne Plaza. The two hotels provide over 350 bedrooms, state-of-the-art meeting facilities for up to 800 delegates plus 4 bars and 4 restaurants. Also located at the Resort is an 18 hole championship standard golf course and a Health Club with spa treatment rooms.
They are looking for someone with strong administrative skills and with good communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with the various departments. The ideal candidate will have strong organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks/projects.
Duties of the HR Assistant (Training):
- Keeping employee training files up to date
- Support the delivery of all training and collaborate with the HR Manager
- Making sure mandatory training is scheduled and delivered in a timely manner
- Monitor expiration dates and notify Head of Departments 30 days in advance
- Liaise with training providers in planning and organizing compulsory training courses
- Administrative tasks including filing, photocopying and data entry
Requirements of the HR Assistant (Training):
- Previous experience working within a HR department
- Previous experience in delivering and designing training materials would be of advantage.
- Our client is not connected to public transportation therefore candidates need to have their own transport
- Standards driven and detail-orientated
- The ability to prioritise tasks whilst working under pressure
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Ability to stay calm at all times
- Has excellent self-presentation skills
HR Assistant (Training) Benefits:
- 28 days holiday (FT) (rising to 29 days after one year’s continuous service and 30 days after 2 years continuous service)
- Free parking
- IHG membership
- Free meals whilst on duty
If you meet the requirements and feel that this HR Assistant (Training) role is right for you then please apply today!
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and will be asked for documentation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job