My client, an international law firm specialising in litigation and dispute resolution, is looking to hire a HR Assistant to support the Recruitment function in their London office.
The Recruitment Assistant role will be responsible for providing administrative support to the recruitment team across the recruitment lifecycle for non-qualified/qualified fee earning staff, with a focus on the Insurance division.
The key duties will include:
- Assisting in all aspects of the recruitment cycle alongside the HR Advisor, delivering an excellent service to the Firm to attract and recruit high calibre talent.
- Developing strong working relationships with those involved in recruitment, taking job briefings and attending candidate interviews as required.
- Assisting in external benchmarking and highlighting any issues or market trends to the wider HR team.
- Provide cover for the HR Advisors and Recruitment team during holiday and sickness absence.
- Managing the Preferred Supplier List (PSL) for Insurance agencies, monitoring the performance of suppliers and negotiating rates.
- Taking an active involvement in the wider HR team and attending meetings as required.
The Recruitment Assistant role will suit a candidate with recruitment or HR experience, preferably within a legal or professional services environment. You will take a proactive approach in your work and be committed to learning and developing your own skills, with an ability to build relationships quickly and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders. Strong organisation and communication skills with a commitment to driving forward the firm’s brand is essential in ensuring the positioning of the recruitment team as proactive and strategic.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you