My client, a global professional services company, are looking for an HR Assistant to join them at their Chelmsford office. Providing a consistent and clear approach to HR policies whilst aligning them with the overall strategy of the firm.
The main purpose of this role will be to produce comprehensive policies which are compliant with employment law and best practice.
- Provide up to date policy guidance
- Observe all statutory and local policy requirements
- To manage additions and amendments to Employee Handbook and policy documents globally to ensure that policies are fully updated and accessible
- Research best practice and benchmark policies in order to bring forward ideas for continuous improvement
- Provide global employment updates for the HR team on statutory changes
- Manage and develop the Diversity & Inclusion focus within the firm including committee meetings, reporting, etc.
- Assist in the development and implementation of clear policies and processes to ensure compliance with appropriate employment law and best practice
- Design effective policies to ensure cohesive functionality between HR and the business
- Create and assist with innovative and forward thinking global projects
Candidates must have previous generalist HR experience within a professional services environment. Due to the nature of the role, exceptional communication skills are essential. Must be highly organised with excellent writing skills and must also have experience in policy drafting.
As well as being able to work in a busy and demanding environment, candidates must have knowledge of employment law, HR systems and a CIPD qualification is desirable.
Please apply today for immediate screening.