Brief Description of Role:
To work alongside senior management and Partners to provide a consistent and clear approach to HR policies whilst aligning them with the overall strategy of the Firm. Working in this global role you will produce comprehensive policies which are compliant with employment law and best practice.
Some duties include but are not limited to:
- To work within and support the HR function, providing up to date policy guidance.
- To observe all statutory and local policy requirements in the undertaking of all duties and responsibilities.
- To manage additions and amendments to Employee Handbook and policy documents globally to ensure that policies are fully updated and accessible via the HR intranet page.
- To research best practice and benchmark policies across the legal sector in order to bring forward ideas for continuous improvement in relevant policy areas.
- Flexible attitude towards working practices and ability to adapt style as required.
- Confident in their own abilities and in their approach.
- Team player.
- To be approachable and responsive to both colleagues and clients.
- To be accountable and straightforward.
- To be professional and courteous in all dealings.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
Kennedys’ Firm information:
Kennedys is an international law firm with expertise in litigation and dispute resolution, particularly in the insurance/reinsurance and liability industries. With over 1,700 people worldwide across 36 offices in the UK and Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific and America, we have some of the most respected legal minds in their fields.
We act for insurers, reinsurers, Lloyd’s Syndicates, public bodies and corporates. Our deep sector knowledge means that we understand the impact of proposed regulations and advise our clients on the implications this will have on their business. Every day we make a difference for our clients.
We provide answers, recommendations, strategy and tactics. We deliver these in plain English and it’s what we call Legal advice in black and white.
What do we have to offer?
At Kennedys we offer a vibrant and supportive working environment built upon our core values; we are approachable, and responsive, we show respect for people, we are trustworthy and straightforward and we ensure that we deliver economic solutions for our clients.
We actively encourage all staff to develop in their chosen career by providing early responsibility, supervision and training.