AMAZING opportunity - HR
A HR Assistant - Part Qualified role has come up right in the heart of the City for an incredible insurance firm.
If you are looking for the next step in your HR career apply today! Our client is looking for a hardworking, positive and experiance individual to join their growing team.
JOB ROLE: HR Assistant
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: £28,000 - £35,000 *Depending on experience
LOCATION: City of London
CULTURE: Corporate, professional and fast paced
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Send offer letters and general correspondence to candidates pre and post employment
- Perform reference checks and background checks on all new employees
- Ensure all employee new starter details are updated in their HR system and documentation is prepared, signed and filed
- Assist with the preparation of all staff induction processes, coordinating timetables and schedules to ensure new starters have a comprehensive induction.
- Manage the administration of all employee benefits including Private Medical Insurance, Auto Enrollment Pension, Company Pension scheme, Annual Leave entitlement and Season Ticket Loan
- Provide administrative support by preparing hearing letters, typing hearing minutes and creating change of terms and conditions documents for all employees.
- Coordinating and managing all the appraisals for the supporting staff.
- General administration duties
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Graduate* or equivalent, excellent A Levels or GCSE's
- Previous experience as an HR Assistant/Administration experience.
- Must be part qualified (CIPD Level)
- Excellent IT Skills - intermediate to advanced in EXCEL
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be pro-active, have a strong attitude to work
- Personable, Professional, well presented and confident
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, City branch Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.