HR Assistant - Onboarding
If you are looking to start your career within Human Resources, we could have the perfect opportunity for you! We are looking for an Administrator to join our existing Onboarding team providing a comprehensive professional Human Resources administration service.
As part of our Shared Service, the Onboarding Team play a pivotal part in our new starter experience. They work efficiently and toward deadlines, processing high volumes of offer letters and contracts for new employees.
This role is extremely fast paced and requires particular attention to detail, ability to follow processes and to provide excellent customer service.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Processing offers and contracts for all new starters across the business
- Ability to work at a fast pace and produce high volumes
- Accountability for issuing all relevant HR documentation via email (Docusign)
- Highlighting to senior managers any issues in the HR process that may affect agreed timelines
- Responding to questions and queries from the wider business and/or new starters ensuring problems are resolved when needed
- Learning and understanding HR policies and processes
- Developing strong relationships within the business and sharing best practice with the wider HR team
- Work accurately on the HR system ensuring all processes are followed
- Data input
The Successful Candidate:
- Excellent customer service
- Previous administration experience
- Experience in analysing and checking data
- Ability to work toward tight deadlines and SLA`s
- Experience of HR systems or similar
- Agility with proven experience of working on multiple tasks with conflicting priorities
- Enthusiasm with an eagerness to learn
- Experience of using Microsoft packages including Excel
- Data input
Salary & Benefits:
- £18,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday excluding Bank Holidays
- Training and development
- Company discounts
- Opportunities for career progression
- Referral Bonuses
Countrywide is widely acknowledged as the UK`s largest and most successful estate agency and property services group, operating some of the industry`s most highly respected and prominent names. We employ over 8000 people cross the UK who are aligned to our five main business divisions - Estate Agency, Lettings, Financial Services, Surveyors and Conveyancing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"