HR Assistant is required for a leading Global Oil and Gas company who have modern offices in central London.
Reporting into the HR Manager you will assist in the running of the HR department being the first point of contact for all HR related queries as well as running an efficient, productive HR function ensuring all legal compliance.
We are looking for the successful HR Assistant to be CIPD qualified or part qualified (UK Legislation module must be completed) as well as have experience in a similar role.
HR Assistant duties include:
- On-boarding – offer letters, contract generations and co-ordinating of inductions;
- Promotions, Transfer and Changes – record all changes and administer new terms;
- Mobility and Immigration;
- Leave Administration – sickness, maternity, paternity, holiday etc;
- Reward and Payroll – ensure all employee data management related actions or updates are completed;
- Leaver Management - process leavers;
- Learning and Development – support training administration;
The successful HR Assistant will be:
- CIPD Qualified;
- Excellent knowledge of UK Employment Laws;
- Demonstrated experience of dealing with highly sensitive/confidential information;
- Keen interest in international HR;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Must speak excellent English;
- French language is desired but not essential.
If you feel you have the correct skills and experience for this role and would like to learn more then please apply via the job board for consideration.