HR Assistant/Office Manager
London City £25,000-£28,000 Innovative well performing Start-up
Do you wish you were part of an individual and forward thinking company where the sky isn't even the limit, where your ideas will be heard you will be treated like the professional that you are and your work/life balance will be positively equal?
We have a great opportunity to work with an innovate and successful start-up that provide business solutions to their clients from a mobile platform.
Our client is growing rapidly and seeks the support and knowledge of an HR Administrator who can also take the office growth and management in their stride.
The next step for this business is the successful management of their talent and this post is key in delivering the future employees.
You will be an experienced HR Assistant who has either managed an office or can demonstrate all that it takes. Be that person who doesn't mind rolling up their sleeves and getting their hands dirty.
The ideal candidate will greet every challenge with enthusiasm and have a natural ability to juggle multiple projects, be the calm amongst the storm and champion people operations in partnership with the Head of People.
You will also be the welcoming face of all who visit the office, keep our house in order, (this will include ordering milk, helping organise team lunches and support our overseas office in Europe. No job too big or small, for your enthusiasm and initiative, along with an eye for detail as strong as a Hawk.
Duties will include:
- Welcome all new starters with open arms
- Issue and collect employment contracts, P45 and employee references
- On-boarding and processing leavers
- Monthly Payroll and bonus payments - work with our external payroll provider
- Oversee the set-up of IT equipment
- Drive HR projects across the team in partnership with the Head of People
- Champion a solid team unity through team events, birthdays, lunch and learn and guest speakers
- Be the first port of call with our suppliers and service providers
- Keep our house in order
- The go-to-person for vendors in regard to building facilities, property management, catering services and cleaning
- Ad-hoc support - always welcomed with a "can do" attitude.
This company has the best small-company feel but with big-hitting backers. They are open and progressive- Based in central London close to Cannon Street. REC CONS
- Office Management
- Talent Management
- HR Admin