An interim opportunity to join a fast-paced human resources team in a full generalist role. This is a hands-on operational opportunity for an experienced HR professional to further their existing experience in partnering, training and employee relations.
Our client is a growing industrial business at the forefront of their market. They have a positive and forward approach to diversity and engagement, and are growing their HR team as they continue these positive projects.
As HR Assistant you will report to the HR Director and will provide support to the business in all areas but with a particular focus on training. You will be involved in recruitment, employee relations, partnering with managers and managing agency contractors.
- You will have generalist HR experience
- You will be confident conducting employee relations casework
- You will have experience in Manufacturing or FMCG
- Training or L&D background is highly desirable
- CIPD qualification ideal but not essential
- £25-28k full time salary equivalent
- 4 Nights On, 4 Nights Off
- 6-9 month contract with possibility to extend
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job