Our client based locally to Weybridge are seeking a Graduate to come on board to support the HR team on an ongoing temporary basis. For this position you must be Fluent in both Korean and English.
The purpose of the role is to support the relationship between Europe & Korea. To support on a range of HR projects and to support with the management and administration of global HR processes within Europe.
The role will require regular interaction with a variety of partners across both Europe and Korea.
The role involves:
- Communication between European and Korea HQ
- Respond to general queries and reporting requests from Korea HQ
- Support wider HR Team with projects when required
- Support the management and administration of essential global standard HR processes within Europe
- Coordinate a variety of administrative tasks with regard to onboarding
- Assist with allowances and compensation
- Assist administration of expatriate benefits and review the expat lease cars/house/fuel report monthly basis and providing administrative support to the team
- Coordinate to manage expatriate assignments and a variety of administrative tasks with regard to the onboarding of new expatriates and off boarding of leaving expatriates that also includes to follow up on visa process
- Compile and analyse reports and create ad-hoc reports as required.
To be considered you will have:
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- A proactive attitude and strong attention to detail
- Able to work well under pressure
- Must be fluent in Korean and English
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Strong communication skills at all levels
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'