HR Assistant - Insurance
City of London
An Insurance firm based in the heart of The City are looking to hire a HR Assistant to join their HR department. This is a fantastic opportunity for a HR Administrator to take the next step in their career.
- Assist with the hiring community with the recruitment process such as liaising with recruitment agencies, selection interviewing and obtaining approval for hires.
- Assisting with the induction and onboarding of new hires to the business
- Monitoring all training that has been completed and ensure all regulatory training is completed.
- Managing the sickness and holiday calendar
- Monitoring the probation reviews and ensuring reviews are completed.
- Assist by guiding and supporting managers with day to day employee issues.
- Undertake Ad hoc project work such as introducing an apprenticeship scheme, revising performance system providers.
- Complete HR actions/run reports on our HR system
- Able to work in a fast paced HR team
- Confident in dealing with sensitive HR issues
- Strong Excel Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'