Role: HR Assistant / HR Coordinator x 3
Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum
Type: Permanent Profile:
- Are you an entry level HR professional looking to work in a world-renowned Higher Education institution?
- Are you CIPD qualified or are looking to obtain your CIPD status?
- Are you looking to join an organisation that is driven in helping you to progress quickly in your HR Career?
The role of HR Assistant / Coordinator:
The client is a globally renowned University, looking to employ a minimum of three HR Assistants. Reporting into the HR Business Manager, your role will be to provide a professional and efficient administrative service to the Schools HR team and support them in servicing the relevant client area. This will include providing first line HR administrative support for HR queries, ER case work and annual exercises, supporting HR Advisers and HR Business Managers where required.
Key duties include:
- Consultancy - Provide diagnostic service on a range of HR administration issues, analyse and define operational problems and recommend a range of solutions to meet service requirements
- Advising - Providing first line advice, guiding managers/staff to relevant policies including answering HR helpline queries. Discuss proposed advice for exceptions/complex queries with manager/mentor
- Service Delivery - Administer HR and payroll processes on monthly basis ensuring payroll deadlines are adhered to. Produce corresponding letters and answer adhoc queries where appropriate. Provide administrative support with case work in-conjunction with HR Advisers. Provide administrative support for University grading process. Administer termly and annual HR exercises
- Developing HR Service and Policy - Work on the more common and recurring HR issues under readily available guidance and supervision. Contribute to process mapping and HR administrative manuals and procedures to ensure continuous improvement
- Managing Relationships - Build and develop strong working partnerships with managers and colleagues to deliver requirements
- Enabling Others - Work with managers and colleagues, guiding and coaching them through more routine, less complex issues e.g. redeployment guidance and signposting
- Project Management - Provide HR administrative function for small and large scale projects. Work to predetermined project parameters and under readily available guidance and direction
What's great about being a HR Assistant / Coordinator at this organisation?
- Generous Annual Leave
- Excellent pension scheme
- A competitive salary and fantastic benefits including professional development, financial, health and well-being, work-life balance, recreation and flexible working
- The opportunity to work for a world-class higher education institution with a rich history and a reputation for outstanding academic achievement
What you'll need to succeed as HR Assistant / Coordinator:
- Administrative experience in either an HR or generalist environment
- Evidence of dealing with basic queries
- Evidence of communication and customer service skills
- Evidence of ability to organise and plan own workload
- Evidence of conducting basic research and collating information
- Commitment to study for relevant CIPD membership
What do current staff think?
"Beautiful historic campus, great colleagues, fantastic support and lots of exposure" - Current Employee
I am looking for several entry-level HR professionals that have proven experience of offering a best-in-class administrative service for all HR queries, ER Casework and annual exercises.
Interviews are taking place ASAP, contact Akhil to be considered for this opportunity or discuss further.ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Entry Level
- HR Administrator
- HR Assistant
- HR Coordinator
- HR Analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'