A London publisher is looking for an HR Assistant with prior experience to join our friendly and respected HR team. The HR Assistant will support two HR Advisors and an HR Manager Day to day. The HR Administrator will also be the office point of contact for publishing colleagues, providing a friendly welcome and practical support and direction in answer to HR queries. This is an FTC role October 2019 until May 2020.
- Be point of contact and provide advice and support to publishing colleagues on HR Admin queries
- Welcome new starters and process their starter documents
- Produce and Process HR documentation
- Check and edit the documentation for making employment offers, registering resignations, for contract changes
- Checking Job Descriptions and recruitment text ahead of posting
- Update HR Intranet
- Participate in and take notes at Employee meetings
- Data entry for HR spreadsheets and systems
- Logging and saving returned documents
- Assisting with the administration of HR Projects
Experience / skills required:
- Previous experience of HR Administration
- Approachable and helpful at all times
- Able to manage sensitive data and information
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills workload, attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient use of MS Office
Please apply online via REED
Contact: Novia Kingshott
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Atwood Tate acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent and contract vacancies and an Employment Business for interim and temporary recruitment.
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'