Recruitment/HR Assistant - Facilities Management
Salary £20-£25K per annum
Plus 28 days holiday.
We are recruiting on behalf of a national sized Facilities Management company, who are looking to add a HR assistant to help with recruitment administration for new starters and existing staff members.
Due to rapid expansion and contract wins, the company are constantly recruiting new staff members to help the business grow.
Duties Will include:
- Provide 'Helpdesk' service to answer or channel appropriately any first point contacts (whether internal or
external) and resolve or escalate as appropriate. To include: telephone queries, visitors to department, written enquires..
- Provide accurate HR administration support to the HR team to enable the provision of a timely and efficient service to the business. To include: standard documents and letters, including minute typing, organising logistics for events, maintaining the team diary, update training records as requested by the business, assist in gathering data for tender submissions, updating HR manual, long service awards, filing/ record maintenance and general ad hoc secretarial support.
- Support recruitment and selection activities, enabling the timely recruitment and appointment of suitable
candidates. To include: advising and supporting management on, and throughout, the process,
advertising vacancies (internally and externally), processing of offers, including obtaining references, ID
documentation, DBS checks, regret letters and related documentation, establishing and maintaining ,
candidate files including the talent bank.
- Support compensation and benefits administration to ensure timely processing of payroll, revisions
including promotions and transfers, joiners, leavers, TUPE, annual salary and incentive review, fines,
pensions, car provision (including driving licence checks), private medical scheme etc. Including
updating and maintaining HR database and hardcopy personnel files, preparing and issuing
the associated correspondence and liaising with payroll to ensure prompt entry onto payroll system.
- Collate HR reports and statistics, including quarterly absence, Performance and Development Reviews, and turnover data, as requested by the HR team. Interpret and manipulate data into required format. Analyse the data and the trends it displays.
- To administer appropriate documentation and update and maintain the accounting system to ensure all costs and expenses are processed within agreed monthly deadlines. To include raising purchase orders, manual cheques and dealing with invoice queries.
- Support as and when required any HR projects in line with agreed annual HR objectives.
- Continuously review and improve HR administration services to ensure we are professional, efficient,
Business focussed and better than our competitors.
Requirements of Candidate:
- Previous administration experience within a busy environment.
- Working with data systems, inputting data, reporting on data and maintaining systems.
- Working 'off script'.
- Excellent organization, time management skills and experienced in prioritizing changing workloads and working to deadlines
- Competent user of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Power Point) and a desire and ability to expand PC skills
- Ability to build effective relationships with line managers and employees of all levels of the business
- Ability to work confidentially at all times
- Customer focused with a strong track record of exceeding the requirement of customers (internal or external)
- Strong numerical ability
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
- Attention to detail
- Keen interest in the HR agenda and desire to develop self within the field.
- Professional, confident and can do attitude
- Tact and diplomacy
- Team working
This is an excellent opportunity to join an ever growing please apply to Joe Firth of Meridian Business Support.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.