HR Assistant - Accountancy
This will be an opportunity to start your career in HR as an HR Assistant within a large forward-thinking team of this large Accountancy firm.
• Be the first point of contact for employees for all day to day general HR enquiries.
• Be a point of contact for universities and schools in terms of developing a pipeline of candidates for our Graduate and School leaver vacancies.
• Coordinate the Assessment Centres across the Southern Region for our graduate and school leaver vacancies, focussing primarily on Southampton & Basingstoke.
• Conduct induction meetings with new starters and exit interviews with leavers
• Take part in entry level interviewing
• Liaise with the Central Recruitment Team regarding both new and current employees in the Southampton & Basingstoke offices
• Liaise with payroll and central HR team to ensure that a quality HR service is delivered to our client base.
• Conduct probation review meetings, as required
• Conduct return to work interviews, as required
• Data Analysis and production of HR reports
• Involvement and exposure to ER issues
• Involvement in salary review and salary benchmarking projects
• Research and adhoc projects
• General HR administration
Ideal candidates must be:
• Degree educated
• Pro-active and initiative.
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organisational skills.
• Strong attention to detail in written and numeric tasks.
• Good Excel/Data analysis skills.
• Ability to work independently of your line management
• Previous experience of working in a team.
• Previous experience of working in a professional office environment.
• Professional appearance.
• Confidence as you will be liaising with senior team members throughout the business.
• Interested in progressing career in HR, e.g. studying for HRCP or CIPD.
• Previous experience in an HR or HR-related working environment, demonstrated by a work placement/ work
- CIPD qualified
- Salary Review
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"