An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our HR team in our new offices in Wimbledon, we are looking for an assistant keen to start a career in HR.
The role is varied and will assist the team in all areas of HR including:
- Overall responsibility for HR administration for Head Office and District Centre divisions
- First point of contact for any HR queries from Head Office and District Centre employees.
- Manage probation review reminders with Line Managers and sending out confirmation letters.
- Providing support with and/or creating new starter offer packs.
- Support the Recruitment Coordinator in managing the advertisement of all vacancies; including creating posters for store roles, preparing copy for the internal communication and posting roles on the Company website.
- Sending regret letters to direct candidates, who have been unsuccessful, keep these on file and regularly audit and securely destroy in line with legislation.
Pay, Reward and Policy
- Supporting the HR Business Partner with the administration of Company benefits; to include (but not limited to) private medical insurance, car fleet and mobile phones.
- Create and issue all new and replacement colleague ID cards and colleague discount cards
- Manage and respond to all external requests for referencing including mortgages and immigration
- Responsible for the distribution of incoming and outgoing post
- Support preparations for the company conferences including long service awards and other awards and prizes
Although we do not require you to have previous HR experience, we are looking for applicants to have the following experience:
- Previous administration experience ideally in a retail environment
- Flexible to work additional hours if required (Normal hours 9.00 to 5.30)
- Live within reasonable distance from Retail Support Centre (Wimbledon)
- High attention to detail
- Strong keyboard and PC skills knowledge of Work, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong communication and team working skills
Please note this is 12 month fixed term contract.