Job Title: CIPD - HR Assessor - Trainer/Coach
Location: East London/Essex
Pay rate: Negotiable
Hours: part-time for 2 days p/w (remote) Tuesdays a+ one day of choice
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the Essex area
Starting immediately, the college are looking for an outstanding HR Assessor to join them on an ongoing temporary basis.
· Received an ‘Good’ grade from Ofsted in 2017
· Offers industry standard facilities that are among the best in London
· Outstanding leadership and management
· You will be working with students studying for the CIPD qualification (L3-5)
· You will be working with students aged 16+
· You will be assessing/marking as well as teaching and training
What you will need:
· A recognised teaching qualification
· An Assessor Qualification
· A degree or equivalent in the relevant subject
· Previous experience in a similar role would be beneficial
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'