2 Year Fixed Term Contract
£23k + level 3 CIPD qualification + Benefits
City of London
Are you looking to progress your career in HR? Would you like the opportunity to develop your knowledge in HR as well as obtain a CIPD qualification?
Our client is a global advisory firm who are based in the City that specialise in financial services. They are currently seeking an individual to join their team as a HR apprentice on a 2-year fixed term basis.
As a HR apprentice you will be given responsibilities that will develop throughout your time with the firm. You will start with administrative duties, which will build the foundation of working within a large company. You will be fortunate enough to have a close working relationship with the Head of Learning & Development who you will receive 1:1 mentoring from in order to help you succeed in your role.
The ideal candidate for this apprenticeship will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong analytical skills; able to handle and correctly process large amounts of data
- Exceptional project management skills
- A personable team player with a can-do attitude that is willing to learn new skills
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
- Proven advanced Microsoft Office skills; strong understanding of PowerPoint and Excel
If you have strong A Level results but perhaps decided against university or have recently graduated and would like extra support and to earn a qualification and an entry into HR then apply now!