HR and Volunteer Engagement Administrator
My client is a well-known Charity trust, recognised for staging large international events. They are now seeking a focused HR and Volunteer Engagement Administrator to support the organisation and its employees in the delivery of its Business strategy.
The successful candidate will provide both accurate and effective generalist HR support alongside being actively involved in the recruitment, induction and briefing of volunteers.
On offer is a basic salary of up to £28,000 plus discretionary 10% bonus and generous holiday package. The organisation is happy to be flexible with the hours worked.
Specifically your remit will include but not be limited to:-
• Supporting the Head of HR in the delivery of Employee and Volunteer Engagement.
• Managing the HRM systems - including keeping accurate records of absence, pay, personal details, job profiles, correspondence and changes to terms and conditions.
• Assisting in the recruitment life-cycle. Including; Creating job profiles and adverts, liaising with recruitment agencies and media, screening candidates and conducting first interviews, producing welcome packs and assisting with inductions.
• Tracking spend against budget.
• Supporting the Head of HR in the delivery of event accommodation and catering requirements.
• Keep an up to date knowledge of employee and volunteer benefit offerings in the market place and recommend suitable packages.
• Co-ordinate staff training and development
• Actively contribute to discussions around employee socialising and well-being.
• Update Employee Hand books as and when changes to legislation or company policy occur.
• CIPD level 3 qualified or working towards
• Recent experience within a HR setting
•Proven ability to organise effectively and deliver results to a set deadlines. Must be able to maintain high standards of work at all times
• Strong accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• IT literate with a working knowledge of 'Sales force’ and 'Cascade go’ systems being an advantage.
• The successful individual will be comfortable working hands-on in a fast-paced environment.
• Proactive and able to work autonomously and take responsibility for actions and decisions
• An adaptable nature, able to communicate effectively in a timely manner.
• Resilient, positive and enthusiastic approach
If you are keen to learn about the opportunity in more detail, please contact our retained Consultant Victoria Withers at Adjacency at the earliest opportunity.
Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.
- Administration Duties
- Human Resources
- Volunteer Training
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job