My client has an exciting opportunity for a HR and Talent Acquisition Administrator to join their successful company. Due to growth, they are looking for an fantastic candidate for a part time opportunity (16 hours a week). This is a permanent opportunity with flexible working hours.
Main duties include;
- Short-listing applications (sending suitable CV’s across to the hiring managers)
- Ensuring candidates are managed through the process in a timely manner
- Organise interviews including coordinating with recruiting managers and booking interview rooms
- Prepare and issue new starter
- Regularly update and maintain vacancies
- Support with 'Right to work’ checks
- Providing guidance, advice and support to employees
- Looking after existing staff needs
- General administration support in HR
The successful candidate is required to visits other sites in the Teesside and Hambleton area.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'