Immediately-Available Temp-to-Perm position with a growing and stable company in Central Bristol. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with end-to-end recruitment experience looking to branch into HR
Our client, a stable and growing company with excellent benefits are looking for a HR and Recruitment Officer to join their growing team.
Duties and responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Reporting to and working closely with the HR & Recruitment specialist
- To develop and maintain a system of data capture and reporting for workforce data by inputting data onto appropriate HR systems as required, maintaining and implementing monthly processes/spreadsheets, including sickness returns, statutory and mandatory training compliance and fixed term contract monitoring.
- To support the HR Recruitment Specialist / Advisor with the implementation of the recruitment process. This will include uploading documents onto the on-line recruitment system, recruitment administration (including writing letters and chasing references) creation of interview packs and dealing with simple recruitment queries.
- To be the first point of contact for all non-operational HR related queries from managers and staff, giving advice on the interpretation and application of existing policies - e.g. expenses, leave.
- To maintain all employee records and create new records as appropriate.
- To be the liaison point between payroll and transactional recruitment provider, ensuring employee contracts and associated documents are generated to time and quality, and ensuring these are issued to staff, and resolving queries in a timely manner.
- Liaise with and provide information for Payroll using MS Excel
- Liaising with key stakeholders and suppliers
- Draft, amend and process contracts of employment
- Manage LinkedIn Recruiter account
- Utilising talent attraction and pipeline tools to attract talent across a variety of different business functions and departments.
- Support Executive Search on a variety of complex leadership searches; ranging from longlisting through to talent mapping, presentation creation, internal talent assessment and continuously pipelining world class leadership talent.
- Attend and contribute during briefing meetings alongside the recruitment team to ensure you are best placed to deliver against the requirements set.
- Provide an exemplary candidate experience at every stage of the process
- Proactively recommend and drive process improvements that impact candidate identification and engagement as well as identifying ways to improve overall efficiency of our core recruitment teams
The successful candidate for the role of will possess:
- End-to-end recruitment experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proactive with the ability to use initiative and work autonomously from home
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent ability to prioritise, multitask and manage a busy workload
- Ability to communicate effectively with all relevant stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Articulate, resilient, and able to work as part of a team
- Proficient IT skills, including managing databases and writing reports
- Appreciation of the importance of discretion and confidentiality
- Focus on excellent customer service
- Good standard of general education
- Experience of working with Microsoft packages, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
The successful candidate for the role will benefit from an immediately available position with long-term prospects and excellent benefits. This is an ideal role for someone with 360 recruitment experience looking to expand into Human Resources.
- Recruitment Consultant
- HR Administrator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'