HR and Payroll Officer
Our client is looking for an experienced HR and Payroll Officer with experience working in a dual role.
Reporting into the HR Director, the successful candidate will undertake a range of HR and Payroll duties as assigned. You will be highly organised and good attention to detail.
The ideal candidate will have experience using Access/Select HR.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing new starters and leavers paperwork
- First point of contact for employees queries with regards to HR/Payroll related issues,
- Manage monthly payroll processes
- Carrying out pre-employment and compliance checks
- Pulling together payroll data as required
- Processing pay reviews and any rate changes as well as updating relevant systems and payroll
- Supporting with Recruitment and Selection process - Sending out routine correspondence, arranging interview, preparing new starter contracts
- Reviewing contracts of employment
- Calculating and administering holiday pay entitlement.
- Assisting in the production of payslips and other documents on a four-weekly basis.
- Investigating and resolving payroll queries.
- Dealing with pension contributions and holiday calculations.
- Process data to monitor compliance with the Working Time Directive.
- Manage Payroll deductions, attachment of earnings and CSA.
- Administer pension payments
- Dealing with confidential information
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to
- hr payroll officer select hr access
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'