Through a newly created role, Nelson Chambers are currently recruiting for a HR and Payroll Specialist to join our client in Chelmsford.
- Manage employee administration, management and maintenance of up to date and accurate employee records
- Support recruitment campaigns across the company including compiling and certifying job descriptions, job advertisements, preparing short listing and conducting interviews, issuing offer letters, contracts of employment etc.
- Dealing with general HR queries from employees efficiently and effectively.
- Provide effective and appropriate advice and support to managers across the organisation in relation to all HR policies and procedures and legislative requirement including investigations, disciplinary, grievances and performance management.
- Ensure legislative compliance including policies, best practices and procedures.
- Running payroll from start to finish
- Checking timesheets
- Adding starters and leavers, calculations etc
- Answering all queries relating to payroll
- Keeping up to date with current payroll legislation
- Good IT skills (including SAGE)
- Good communications skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Clear and logical thinking
- Good organisational skills and an ability to work to deadlines
- A respect for confidentiality
- Construction background or similar is ideal.
Start date: ASAP
Please contact Hannah O'Brien @ Nelson Chambers for more info
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job