My client is currently looking for an experienced HR & Payroll Administrator.
This is a dynamic role and you will have excellent attention to detail and enjoy communicating with individuals at all levels of the business.
If you think you have the skills and experience for this role, we would like to hear from you.
- Manage all aspects of the Recruitment process, from placing adverts to taking part in interviews, producing offer packs, obtaining references and collecting proof of right to work.
- Deliver Company inductions for all new employees & ensure probation paperwork is completed.
- Provide Administrative support in relation to all HR and Payroll activities.
- Provide information and advice in a consistent and efficient manner covering all HR policies and procedures.
- Support the review process for HR policies and the Staff Handbook, and arrange updates accordingly.
- Support Managers with employee relations issues, including; personal development discussions, disciplinaries, grievances, sickness absence & performance management
- Maintain the HR database and produce reports, to ensure personnel information is up to date.
- Promote and administer employee benefits.
- Assist with the reporting in relation to P11d and company cars.
- Assist with the administration of Apprenticeship training and utilisation of the levy.
- Assist with sourcing and delivering training e.g. customer service training, and the monitoring of staff performance reviews and development plans.
- Assist the Payroll Officer with administration including; collation of weekly data, distribution of weekly and monthly payslips, pension documentation and other standard letters.
- Provide cover for the Payroll Officer as and when required.
- Any other duties, as assigned by the HR Officer, Payroll Officer or Directors. Skills, abilities and knowledge:
- Considerable experience of Human Resources including Pensions, with the primary responsibility for recruitment and administration.
- Previous Payroll administration experience.
- Possess excellent communications skills, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Excellent numeracy skills and attention to detail.
- Have the ability to prioritise a busy workload and work to tight deadlines.
- Possess up-to-date Employment Law knowledge.
- Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to liaise with people at all levels (including senior managers).
- A self-starter with the ability to use own initiative and adopt a pro-active approach.
- Competent with Word and Excel packages.
- Awareness of Gender reporting requirements.
- A minimum of two years HR & Payroll experience, working within a Manufacturing business environment.
- Strong IT Skills.
- Strong understanding of Employment law and good practice.
- Strong organisation skills and ability to prioritise tasks.
- Knowledge of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Full driving licence.
- Certificate in Personnel Practice (as a minimum, with the plan to progress to full CIPD status).
- Knowledge of Payroll systems
- Experience of working with HR systems and producing reports.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.